CXO 0.00% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

Thanks for the tips but he just wanted a cheap share with good...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Thanks for the tips but he just wanted a cheap share with good chance of going up say 5-6 times with luck.....those others are a lot more exspensive and all though far more derisked SP upside would be battling to 5-6 times over nect three years....like I said ...DSO done and cxo can wriggle there fingers into a lot of there Pies plus the massive amount of Lithium exsploraton tennants. He bought in just after the Darwin port agreement.....back then I said to him there not doing that without a reason...CXO management are the Doogs...not what Prosperity liked but cant knock them too much in what they are achieving....DSO done and upside overtime will be great....Got the tenants projects, just need the cash. As Hotrocks once posted ,he had Europeans interested in meeting CXO management and he was going to introduce them. If no DSO then just have to wait for another and a go through a lower Sp and wait a bit more but the should be able to enable him to make more with his Cap gains Discount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $246.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $471.0K 4.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 5983940 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 2408476 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.