CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

What I'm getting from today is: 1) If in isolation, you look at...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What I'm getting from today is:

1) If in isolation, you look at the indicated reserve for this JORC (leaving aside the inferred portion) , it would be a bit laughable that any company would go through the trouble of announcing it if this is the only card up their sleeves (who in their right minds would take a DSO at this stage on this alone?)

2) But this is not a poker game where you show a Jack and an Queen and try to bluff your way to a 'Straight' as the drill bit will do the talking and either the company has the reserve or it doesn't as time will tell

3) this then begs the question why announce all this today? and before drilling at the main event and why say discussions are advancing with potential DSO?

............you guys work it out........................

..........hints: the Chinese are not stupid, however, from my research to date, they are quite desperate for offtake agreements where ever they can get it(and our reserve (to date) is as good as any (besides no one said anything about having to give them 1.8Mt in one go and all from Grants!!.....

You never know if they are currently having a peek, (the hints being provided by management as disclosure! so read between the lines) they have been know to make educated gambles too, especially if the drill bits at Zola and Ringwood starts to sing the same song when pulled out of the ground!! It's then Game on as they won't need to wait to hear the chorus to know what the song is about!!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.