CXO 6.45% 16.5¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Core Enters into Lithium Offtake and Prepayment Agreements, page-72

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    I agree. (shameless cross promo coming up) Mind you BGS should be worth $200m plus any day of the week. Thats why I have shares in it. You will find there is a big premium though attached to Tier 1 mining jurisdictions. So like for like CXO would be worth much more for the same deposit imo.

No doubt, we do need a bigger resource to be a serious player. For me DSO was never about a major SP re-rate. Hopefully this will be our new SP support level and we never see those 3c again. I cannot see it happening now.

For me it was about:

1. Derisking.
    2. Cash for exploration and development of tenements
    3. No more dilution.
    4. Strategic value. We now have a long term partner and customer that we can feed as much spod as we can find to or they can help us process it here with the greater margins this attracts.

For a junior in it's infancy exploration wise, CXO are well advanced in setting up their future. Alot of work to be done now in setting up the mine (but we have a proven Mining Manager on board). Also alot of work to be done in exploration. But we have a plethora of targets in the Bynoe,Finniss and Barrow Creek and Anningie areas. We have the cash to drill,drill,drill. And we have known high grade lithium at least 3 targets of a modest size but with the huge potential to grow the resource.

Patience is required because if and when we find that 50mt plus resource then we can talk mutibags from here. And a hell of alot of them. Probably one of the best investments you will make, even buying now.

Management have a very good drill plan for the next 2 qtrs in my opinion and are busy implementing it now. Let's see what the next drills bring from Sandras now. Is it going to be joined to Sandras South. We are one drill program in the right place away from getting there. But as I said. Not there yet for what I want out of CXO.

sandras4.jpg
    sandras1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $352.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $4.670M 28.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1230423 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 5304233 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.3¢
  Change
0.010 ( 5.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.3¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ 7806096
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.