TTM 11.1% 5.0¢ titan minerals limited

SW666,Not a Piggott fan but a big fan of Core's assets. You're...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    SW666,
    Not a Piggott fan but a big fan of Core's assets. You're right that Titan Management has had a history of being able to raise cash...but with the dilution and rollbacks, how has that worked out for shareholders and what have they been able to do with the money? Mr. Carr is in North America this week trying to raise the A$20 million...presumably because there were no takers in Australia. Based on the recent amendment to the Agreement and Core's announcement that they may waive the requirement for Titan to come up with the full $20 million prior to the deal closing, it appears that their fund raising attempts have not gone as planned.

You're right that the deal makes sense...or would, if Titan Management had a history of significant production, delivery and increasing shareholder value. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case. A lot of information has been posted recently on the Stockhouse CGLD bullboard, about the questionable practices of Titan Management. Whether it's accurate or not, I'm sure the situation will get looked at and the truth will eventually come out. Until then, I'm reserving judgment on the merits of the proposed merger... Turtle56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $91.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $224.5K 4.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296918 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.