TTM 11.1% 5.0¢ titan minerals limited

Ann: Core Gold Circular and Proposed CEO MD, page-20

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    For the record SW666, I was here well before the latest Piggott article. You sound just like the Core Board whose only response to the Piggott allegations has been that he's being self-serving. Not once have they or anyone else refuted what he said...just that he was looking out for his own best interests and that he originally voted in favour of the merger. They're right...he did vote in favour of it...initially...because it included a 60 day go shop period and a reasonable, $500k break fee. As soon as he brought the Company two letters of intent from a respected Chinese Company offering up to $100 million for 60% of DGF and 20% of the rest of Core, they fired Piggott and turned down the offer because it wasn't binding. They then cancelled the remaining 45 days of the go shop period and bumped up the break fee to $3 million.

That potential deal wasn't binding because those same Board members refused to let the Chinese Company on site to conduct routine confirmation drilling of previous results. They then had the stones to amend the "binding" agreement they had with Titan and agreed to waive any or all of the $20 million they were supposed to bring to the table before the deal closed. What's binding about that? My beef isn't with you...or Titan...or any other Titan shareholders. This deal has been carefully orchestrated from the get go...to the detriment of Coregold shareholders. Information is coming out daily which confirms this and at some point, the truth will come out. I can wait a few more weeks for the full story to unfold. Until then, I wish you well in your investment strategy. Turtle56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $91.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $224.5K 4.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296918 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.