CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

No worries. The key take-away from this company aside from the...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    No worries. The key take-away from this company aside from the fact that that our BOD and crew have been quietly beavering away without anyone noticing them and now basically have a ready to go project, along with a bunch of other very juicy looking projects which just need a bit of time and money splashed on them to get them rolling is simply our remarkable amount of luck.

I mean this in the same way those lucky guys who discovered Greenbushes had luck. Admittedly we don't have that tonnage (yet?) but we have been stupidly blessed by our location. Sealed roads to the gates, Dams for water storage already on site for us, an electrical grid we can connect to, a port only 70KM's away for us to ship our product to the buyer and a product which is of high grade and remarkably low impurities which is why we have to spend so little on actually building the mine and processing the lithium (our product is so low in impurities that we don't even need a floatation circuit like most of the others, we can literally just gravity separate it, throw it on a truck and send it to China to become batteries). Along with a state government that is willing to bend over backward as long as we create jobs for them.

Put simply, we just got bloody lucky on most of the Fundamentals of the project and once we have a little more cash to continue drilling, I expect our Finniss site to eventually develop into a total size which is in the ballpark of the big boys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.