CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

For Rayatthebay and anyone who's in similar situation. I'll try...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    For Rayatthebay and anyone who's in similar situation. I'll try to help. It's your mind set. A cleaner without education can have six or more investment properties, a degree holder struggle to pay one rent/mortgage. The cleaner has financial smart while the degree guy has academic smart. Change your mind set. Academic smart is taught at school (to get a job), financial smart is learnt through struggle from within (to be free). Most rich people came from poverty. Babies fall many times before learning to walk, same thing when you try new things. Everyone jumps, when you first jump you will fall, bleed, cut and damage. If you don't ever jump, you will never learn to fly like Eagles. Its not in stars, charts, economy, social media etc. A 1700 year book used daily says " seek and you shall find". The most powerful computer ever invented sit between the ears. One person see rubbish another see treasure. What you believe becomes your reality.
    CXO is a producer, has income, government backing, large cash and over 20 years of resource. In 20 years many won't be around to worry. Explorers are chasing one or two pegmatites, cxo has hundreds, of which only 10% of tenements are drilled. You can do the maths. DLE is years away, they are not built yet. New brine is 18- 24 months away if they are filled today. African mines (think location/ transport), good luck with that. Chinese lepidolites another of kungflu Xi propaganda. Use the computer between the ears. 165kt × us$6000 against market cap. If you can't explain the company you own to a stranger, you should not have bought it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.