CXO 7.00% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Core Lithium Half-year Report, page-5

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950

289k tonne stockpiled as of Jan 1, so how much Spod will this convert to in $ and tonnage. If they need to fill obligations in my opinion they should keep mining at least through the dry season especially if they will be forced to pay for replacement Spod. $125m just over 2 months ago so do they have more than that now or less? with the reduction in expenses I believe they should have more and it comes down to continuing on with tightened purse strings hence the job offerings atm at CXO. As of next week with the PLS auction things could turn rather quickly and new management should be able to continue production at the very worst close to a break even at current pricing. What’s not to like about getting rid of this planted gander and his offsider goose. Anyway it’s about time someone started to step up to the mark re the uranium and gold, just need some get in the real world negotiators to get mutually beneficial to both parties deal done. CXO should be giving an update to “shareholders regarding the current financial position “ not what was 2.5 months ago as these are currently extraordinary circumstances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.007(7.00%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $2.111M 22.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 671627 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 262383 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.