CXO 1.08% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Core Lithium Investor Presentation, page-65

1. 1,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    I personally believe that the Aust gov, has decided to lessen China's corporate investment in this country. As we can see with Virgin airline's, which I believe is heavily invested in the company.
    Also the PM did make some statements regarding reigniting Australia's mining sector and Australia investing in renewables post covid -19 dilemma.
    Even thou Covid -19 has been very disruptive to many of us here, it gives Australia a prime opportunity to start a resurgence on itself becoming a independent country and not relying heavily on foreign investment , we have seen from trump's (even thou he is a idiot) ideology of America becoming great again, why cant we have the same idea about our own country after all we are the very luckiest of all with a wealth of diverse minerals and agriculture second to none.
    As we know when push comes to shove Australia will always follow the world's biggest economy being America
    Dont be surprised that in the future many foreign countries will try to severe china's investment in their own background. This covid 19 outbreak might in a way be a blessing in disguise by making the world wake up to china's game plan of running the global economy for their own agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $1.039M 10.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 788327 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 42707 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.