CXO 4.21% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Core Lithium Secures First European Offtake, page-145

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    We all have our opinions about the current status quo , but if we really look at the current situation and forecast of the future of CXO , my opinion is that we are on the horizon of something special.
    We all know that their is many Lithium companies out there pursing offtake agreements , and gearing up for the forecasted EV market.
    Us SH's should think ourselves lucky enough that we are on the verge of breaking into the European market which given by current signs as being quite substantial due to all the European car makers that are realising EV's to the market in the future.
    ATM we have a trade war looming with China, so I think it is fair to say that it could involve our market in the current economic status, yet with have opened the doors to the European market , and with England still having to deal with Brexit, I hold optimism that it could lead to more offtake arrangements.
    Ok so we will more than likely sacrifice a financial setback with the CR at a lower price of the current share market , but like I stated previously we have opened a door to a much more bigger prize, and we haven't even scratched the surface of CXO's tenements !
    Lets keep our wits about us and not froth at the mouth like some over heated cappuccino !.
    My glass is half full,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.