CXO 13.6% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Core Lithium Secures First European Offtake, page-87

1. 7,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    One thing about our management: they are nothing but consistent and predictable when it comes to CRs. Whenever the kitty reaches $2M they hold the can out again. I always expect it to happen but foolishly allow myself to believe they couldn't be idiotic enough to raise prior to SP-boosting announcements. Well, I got sucked in again. Never again, though. Without this I'm guessing the SP would have opened on Monday mid 6s and perhaps pushed over 7c. Then it would have been obvious to everyone that the DFS announcement would have propelled us towards 10c. So why not at least put that to these so-called sophisticates and offer them shares now at 6c. That way dilution would have been reduced and we could have kept the SP around 6c next week. As it is we're going to see a big sell-off straightaway and settle in the low to mid 4s again. Well done, management. Take a bow.

Earlier today $Man asked why my sentiment wasn't 'buy'. Maybe a have a little (justified) residual scepticism of this company's ability to finally break out of mediocrity. As I've said on previous occasions, from my observations over many years the small companies that make it seem to have the knack of doing CRs at every-increasing SPs, whereas ours go lower or, as in this case, 0.2c above last June's.

Enjoy the spoilt weekend, chaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.012(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.5¢ 8.8¢ $3.413M 34.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1613594 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 5907724 76
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.