CHM 0.00% 2.4¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Yep, there is always a buyer….in fact the Director Paul Hopper...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Yep, there is always a buyer….in fact the Director Paul Hopper related entity purchased half a million dollars worth last week at 0.17 ASX announcement 3rd March. Previous announcement was 3rd of December where he purchased just short of $100k on market at 0.2625. IMO that is encouraging. Your previous comment on riding the wave since listing doesn’t make much sense, it has been fairly flat since listing and has dropped since end of last year like most stocks and more so in the bio tech space. As others have said it is Phase 1, so results need to be looked at with that context in mind. I also think you misunderstood the statement around complete response, the patient had a complete response with Core NK. The allogeneic transplant was a consolidation therapy one would assume to improve blood health. An allogeneic transplant is where a patient receives healthy blood-forming cells (stem cells) from a donor to replace their own stem cells that have been destroyed by treatment with radiation or high doses of chemotherapy. All these patients had previous forms of treatment so I think this makes sense. I think the presentation today shows merit in the science with further opportunity to develop with a couple of shots on goal. If you are not comfortable with the risk factor at this stage fair enough, others seem to be comfortable at this stage based on their own research. I only use company announcements and presentations as a starting point for my own research. I would suggest those interested to do a bit more research to form a better understanding of the CHM technologies and bio tech stocks in general if you don’t already. Keep tracking the progress of CHM through the pipeline and see if things start to de-risk for an entry point. IMO it looks promising if not encouraging and I am prepared to take the risk early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 733998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.31am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.