PYC 7.69% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Shares,Thanks, but don't confuse pragmatism with passion.I have...

1. 74 Posts.
    Shares,
    Thanks, but don't confuse pragmatism with passion.

I have long said that the Janssen deal was the first "good" deal for PYC that I saw ((the others seemed simply more like POC deals imo). But I also understand the timelines involved with that deal and PYC's financial situation. Posting that a license is right around the corner doesn't change the financials. Even the newsletter has dropped the "imminent licenses, imminent deals, accelerating revenues" that was repeated for some time.

Many of you are shareholders, and this is real money, so you should look at all your investments as critically as you can, especially in an area like biotech. Andrew, Peace, Pete, Hesk, I see them taking a critical view, challenging management to deliver on what they say. While I am not an investor in PYC, I am super critical of every company I am a shareholder in. PYC was actually on my consideration list last year as I thought around the August-September time frame they should/could expect news if any of their initial three deals had resulted in anything positive. Imo, they did not. Since then I haven't seen much to change my opinion, at least for me. But many of you have been shareholders much longer, through the good news and the bad. And I do genuinely hopes it works out for the HC posters, cause to often management gets away unscathed while the shareholders get the shaft.

On PYC, I am pragmatic, if there isn't the cash there to get them through the Janssen program and at least for 6-12 months after the phylomers delivered (which to me is the amount required to evaluated and potentially decide on on license or at least initiating additional targets, then what. That question will have to be answered in some way by June-July at the latest imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $308.5K 2.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 358350 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 371822 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.