PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

SoT,Really? That was one of the most illogical posts I have ever...

1. 74 Posts.
    SoT,

Really? That was one of the most illogical posts I have ever read. Here is some news for you...Pyc doesn't know the range! It is a chopped up mixture of various genomes in which the DNA has been cut to a certain relative length, although since it isn't perfect there actually exist various lengths as they have said. Hence, yes the libraries may contains peptides as small as 2-3mers and as big as 50-60mers...so yes 10-15mers are in there, but what is the difference if none of those peptides are ever selected in their screen??? Here is something you don't know, when you mix libraries of peptides of various lengths, they usually naturally select for a certain length because it is an affinity based selection method, and in the majority of cases, at least in these display methods, larger peptides have a higher affinity over a small peptide, and the larger peptide competes out the small peptides, hence the larger peptides comes out in more prevalence. It does however reach a point, apparently in the 30-40mer range, where a 50mer for example no longer offers that much more affinity benefit over the 40mer and can't compete it out. This is why when one wants to select small peptides, they have to make the libraries separately (segregate sizes ) and perform the screens separately. Having a large mixed library like PYC will always suffer from this effect. And I really don't care if you believe me or not.

Why use averages? Because PYC uses averages to represent their selections results at every meeting.

It sounds like you are the one trying to win some argument or do what? prove me wrong? DO you think I care? I don't need to win any arguments, especially against any posters on this forum, and I have grown tired of correcting posters comments, and then getting comebacks like yours, when most of it is stuff PYC has already said, if you just read it for yourself. Maybe you just can't understand what they are doing, and unfortunately this forum seems to be filled with alot of people like you. Not sure why you invest in biotech when you don't understand it, but that is your choice. You can listening to the Tony and Wayne show how PYC is on the brink of changing the world and every breakthrough that comes out in the news must be linked to PYC or is somehow gonna benefit PYC cause their platform is perfect for that. I told everyone the MedImmune, Roche, Pfizer deals were done 6 months ago and PYC wouldn't be signing another deal anytime soon, and I got attacked as crazy, or I had a motive to send the SP down (cause 2 cents was to low for me?), and Tony even coming back with that we will see if it is a pipedream or not. Looks like a pipedream to me. So keep waiting for your CD40L license, and the new technology to be set up, and blah blah blah, because you really have nothing else to post or talk about.

Regardless, I have completed my 6 month watch period on PYC and have no interest in following PYC anymore, its gotten old fast, so won't be posting anymore, so most of you will be really happy.

But good luck to Peace, Andrew, Hesk, Pete, and the other forum readers who clearly get it, even the top 30 shareholder who posted who agreed with me, I am sure with the good sense you all have you are doing well with your other investments anyways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $185.3K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166662 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 39575 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.