PYC 0.00% 12.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

In science and technology people who don't know the facts label...

1. 74 Posts.
    In science and technology people who don't know the facts label them opinions, cause it then makes them easy to dismiss.

Like most here, you don't know or understand the basic facts of PYC, so you call everything my opinion. How can you understand the difference?

If you don't believe my so called "opinions" then research and find the answer or at least for some of these topics, ask PYC, I am sure Tony would be happy to do it. Hell most of the answers are in PYC's technology presentation slides regarding the basics. Its become comical that what PYC states somehow gets bought as fact, but if I say the same thing from their own slides under BioExec, that they said months before, you think I am lying or wrong.

If you only knew what I know about the PYC clowns I am sure many would be surprised, but in my circles we talk, and I know exactly where they stand, what the VC/investor community thinks, and what America and Europe Bigpharma think. I can tell you that you guys are going to get a surprise in a few months. Wait for it.

OK, thats enough, its been fun!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $278.8K 2.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 219580 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 621489 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.