PYC 0.00% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Hi Bio Just wondered is there any way i can ged a direct message...

1. 5,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    Hi Bio
    Just wondered is there any way i can ged a direct message from you regarding what you know about the pyc "clowns" and what you see as the surprise coming shortly.

Im not really interested in all the personal bs going on but i do have a fair few shares in this one so would love to get some more information, even if it is only opinion. Everyone is sharing the happy happy predictions here but if there is a truck about to hit me i for one would love some insight.

Im just wondering what is happening as it appears from current information available that progress is being made with both janssen and Pfizer deals and as far as i can tell these are both fairly significant companies. It woukd appear the meddimune and Riche deals have fallen off the radar. That being said to describe pyc as clowns worries me greatly. Surely they have at least initially impressed 4 majir pharmas and two are still hanging around so just wonder what you know. Obviously you cannot or dont want to share here but i would like to know if you can help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $466.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 9.9¢ $212.5K 2.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 711139 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 914653 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.