PYC 4.76% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Core patent granted in Australia , page-50

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    Haha, what a sign-off BioExec: “I can tell you that you guys are going to get a surprise in a few months. Wait for it.” Lobbing a grenade into the middle of the forum because you’re a bit peeved off ehh..!!?

This thread seems to have gotten way too personal and perhaps we can all take a deep breathe.

BioExec, if you truly have something of significance to share perhaps you can be magnanimous enough to put it on the boards so we members are better informed and / or don’t spend the time worrying about a negative event – if indeed that’s what you mean. Could be positive..who knows?

For me personally, I’ve admitted I’m not 100% on the science so I am very happy to read these exchanges – opinions or otherwise. It’s all grist for the mill.

But, I think the science is becoming a sideshow, whether it works or not. To my mind the financial state of the business is becoming perilous and could cause the company to fail – regardless of the tech.

I am also concerned that the management and the board do not appear to be capable of doing deals to take the company forward. Do we need different cattle..?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $466.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $519.2K 5.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 182466 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 101115 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.