PYC 2.38% 10.3¢ pyc therapeutics limited

my view if it matters is that the original patented libraries...

1. 5,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    my view if it matters is that the original patented libraries were based on genetically diverse organisms blah blah that were highly stable etc due to evolution, but it would appear may not neccesarily have been that good at penetrating human cells which was the whole point. The major breakthrough now it appears is we have patented a library that includes peptides derived from virus or viral materials, which already have obvious and proven abiliy to penetrate human cells. To me it seems any major descovery should be more likely using phylomers derived from these types of cells as they have known cell penetrating ability. All the questions on the original phylomer library seem to be around cell penetration ability with or without payload, and around theyre effective half life while in contact with human blood etc. Surely to have a patent on phylomees derived from viral factors is a najor step for the libraries, but would be a lot more use if we had 20 mil in the bank.
    Re the SP could this be the final test of 2.5 c as resistance now before the next massive dump?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.