CXO 1.16% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Core Secures Darwin Port Operating Agreement, page-23

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Good question jumbo!

I wonder if a stronger Board would give investors more confidence that CXO is not just another blue sky mining company, but sees itself as a serious player in the global lithium market?

I am not trying to cross promote, but after reading your post, I thought I just compare the last AGM presentation of CXO, VUL and TLG - all stocks I hold and all companies that aim to be serious players in the booming EV industry.

Have a read and try to rank them in terms of "quality" of the presentation and quality of Board and Management. At this stage, they are all at a very early stage of their corporate life and don't have much in terms of track record (TLG managed to delay delivery of its DFS recently, for which it certainly does not win any Brownie Points), so I guess investors look at the credibility of Board and Management to see whether or not they believe that the promised blue sky can indeed be realised...

Look at both the level of detail each company provides about its Management and Board and then try to rank these three companies based on "quality".

It is these intangibles that might go some way towards answering your question.

I am not saying that CXO does not have massive potential, but it might have to deliver more meaningful milestones than port operating agreements for dispassionate investors to take note.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $181.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ $1.157M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 721293 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 223000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.