PCK 3.57% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Core strategic agreement with Dementia Support Australia, page-104

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I think people have missed the mark a bit on the announcement. some here like yourself have not. DSA is a support network govt funded organisation who work with carers of dementia patients. A DSA consultant will spend 4-6 weeks with a patient and and DSAs 150 consultants carry out 5,000 patient assessments each year. this is where the $40,000 p.a. comes from it is the 5,000 x $8. however as noted by some but I think missed by the market is that $8 relates to about a month use per patient. So Epat have been able to negotiate a $8 per month per patient pricing model.

Now once the DSA consultant leaves that patient, the carer and the patient is now aware of the Epat app, they can see how it works and the use it has for them in their pain management. This introduction of the app may lead to those patients wanting to use the app on an ongoing basis which can potentially generate $80-100 p.a per patient revenue to Epat. I would assume the patient can download the app from epat .

you can see how great this deal is with DSA since their 150 consultants seeing 5,000 patients p.a. are an effective sales force which has cost nothing to Epat. The idea is the upselling of the patients to then use it on an ongoing basis.....Then as other carers or family members are aware of others using it in the care facility they begin to learn more about the app...

I like how they were able to negotiate a pricing point of $8 per that 4-6 week period per patient......

With DSA onboard and being govt funded it also now gives Epat an ability to lobby this thing on medicare!!!

This by the way is the same type of strategy that was used for the diabetes strips when they were being introduced to the industry . surprise surprise given Daffas background.

After the sell on news and short term profit taking is done, the stock will dry up on the sell side again, and given there is now another fundamental piece of the puzzle disclosed by the company, the buying of the smart money will appear. probably (and purely my guess) is what happened from the low 0f 6

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $19.97K 697.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1419145 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 206943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.