PCK 3.70% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

I think the dust has settled here after being flogged for a...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I think the dust has settled here after being flogged for a while. I highly doubt the readers and posters from a few months ago have gone but what we've lost are the noisy random posters who are on board for a quick buck.

It's nice to get back to where it was on here and not having to filter through the clearly orchestrated and self beneficial rubbish.

I miss some of the fantastic and knowledgeable posters on here at times who I'm assuming also get sick of the same rubbish. It's no secret, just a predictable pattern which occurs with most ASX companies on Hot Copper around hype.

So now, nice and quiet on here for EPT. Great news!!!

Some early buyers might have taken some off the table or exited. For long to mid term holders this company has never been in a better position. All announcements have been very positive for the foundation of the company.

I am a fundamental person and bought in some time ago. I could not be more impressed with where the company has brought us to this point and I don't believe there is a serious long termer who would suggest otherwise.

They name the milestone, they complete it in time. Find better credentials elsewhere. Losing three cents per share will suck at any stage but that's the game, I'm happily holding. Well done thus far to the team at ePAT Technologies, you continue to show just how competent you are and reiterate why this is a fantastic investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $5.717K 208.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 375880 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1129 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.