PCK 12.5% 3.6¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Core strategic agreement with Dementia Support Australia, page-159

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    yup there is no point (from my perspective) giving a day by day twitter account posting of the stock...

if you have fundamentals for the basis of your buying then you look to buy at the low range of value......so far that is has been rewarded.

in fact the fundamentals as of 2-3 weeks has improved with the latest announcement effectively it says Epat is endorsed by the govt funding agency of the dementia industry via DSA. Epat have 150 consultants = "sales people" marketing the product throughout australia , providing momentum and interest......and for this "sales consulting team" Epat are being paid $40k p.a. rather than paying a sales force marketing team!!!!! There is really nothing to add on these forums fundamentally until the company comes out with something another piece of the puzzle...

the $40k is well worth making note of since the astute investor would have looked at the numbers in the announcement and figured out that the app was being priced at ~$8 per month!!!

only the short termers looking to "sell on news" will be dissappointed not seeing a $MM number.. but then its not Q4 yet..and those buyers were only interested short term (which matters not in the slightest to me) so they were hoping for momentum rather than a longer fundamental play.

the fact that price has moved lower and some of those people (based i guess on how they timed their entry into the market) are in a loss has nothing to do with the "health" of the fundamentals of where this company maker is going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.004(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $67.31K 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.