CR9 0.00% 1.3¢ corella resources ltd

Ann: Corella acquires mining storage facility, page-9

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    “My thoughts are this was a purchase because it came up for sale recently, not because big news was imminent…” to buy a facility like this just because “it came up for sale” and use approx. 10% of an explorers available cash would be potentially negligent on behalf of BoD and Mgt in my view.

Within the announcement if it’s read in full, it is stated the assays and Scoping Study is imminent, so would suggest there is a string belief in what’s already in the ground (At least Aust’s largest and purest kaolin) and what the assay’s will soon tell us either confirm or add further value to the project.

The Tampu facility is perfect as it immediately for accommodation for development phase, is in a perfect location for wet screen and then transport to port.

CR9 if it goes the distance won't be moving iron ore tonnage so rail as an option is probably not necessary.

in addition, the ease of mining a shallow open pit and the volumes CR9 will possibly mine based on the current market demand means, CR9 should it go into production will most likely campaign mine (continuous mining won't be required) so storage is a huge positive.

Given the continue supply issues for construction materials, permitting / approvals from shire etc, this is an asset purchased at significant ‘unders’ and is a great indication of what the confidence BoD and Mgt have in the project

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.046M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.198K 164.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 302922 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 31025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.