CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Ann: Coretrack retains custody of GT3000 , page-13

1. 33,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    From your post I dont get the feeling you have any hidden agendas and the post does sound genuine.
    I would think you have spoken or been in touch with Bill Davies at Cignet given your deep research, and are aware of how they feel regarding CKK and WS.

In a post previously you mentioned something to the context of "if WS had been at Telfer then the drilling problems up there would not likely to have happened."
    (Thats not an exact quote but its how I summarised it)

I had been informed at Telfer the drill bit had hit a high volume of water ingress in the bore hole which was the main problem they had to me that sounds not like an operational problem more just bad luck over the ground conditions.
    If you have anythig to add to that or correct what was mentioned to me, then that would be greatly appreciated.

Interesting how you feel the legal action is the best way for you to get your money back, on reflection I tend to agree legal action would change the status quo which is not looking bright, and in the long term could be positive however I am not sure its the best way to get your money back, maybe the most machavilain direct method but that is not necessarily the best for the highest return back, there has to be a better way to skin this cat.

I really have no need to get emotional about what has transpired as I guess you dont either but it would be great to get a successfull outcome, for CKK and WS and to achieve that egos need to be put on the back burner I feel from my experiences in doing business when their are conflicting view points.
    THinking arbitration here rather than litigation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.