ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Arbitration would be best but from what I read on HC the animosities and distrust go way back and this Telfer fiasco has just brought it all to a head.

It won't matter what the eventual outcome is current CKK shareholders will be collateral damage.

What I was aware of is that Coretrack, the company, was on the cusp of realising some of its potential [many years in the making] towards the end of 2011.

The Board, via their ASX Announcements and Boardroom Radio interviews, reinforced this expectation with a series of statements and forward strategic plans that suggested everything was just fine and could only get a lot better in the near term.

As it turned out these ASX Announcements, because of what was omitted from publication, bordered on a fiction.

The company may survive in some form, most unlikely, but for the moment the only way forward for current shareholders is to ensure this Board will no longer be involved should it muddle through.

Personally I wrote my shareholding off when the January 23 ASX Announcement was released [Telfer Drilling Campaign Ends Early].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.