CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

re: Ann: Coretrack To Sue For Unlawful IP Lic... Just had a read...

1. 5,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    re: Ann: Coretrack To Sue For Unlawful IP Lic... Just had a read through a couple of recent threads and looks a bit of a mess. I lost 7k or 9k when the Imdex deal collapsed and sympathise with holders.

I've had worse though, put 20k of smsf into QMG and went into halt next day - and still in halt over a year later lol.

Are Cygnet likely to keep the current board if they introduce new projects?

I'm not sure how much of the current registry they have influence over but it could get a lot bigger in the next fortnight if those 40 x $50k convertibles are converted at 80% of 2c for instance meaning another 125m shares or 35% more of a diluted registry or worse.

11 August 2010 - 18 month term nearing an end

The timing of the bad news potentially gives Cygnet a chance to pick up a large holding at rock bottom and push through their own projects?

Not sure i would take WS words or the independent expert for that matter about how powerful the rig is until it's been proven as a commercial success. Hasn't happened so not convinced.

Is it possible a Cygnet introduced project will outperform the unproven rig and CLRS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.