CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Ann: Coretrack To Sue For Unlawful IP Licence Ter, page-49

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Coretrack To Sue For Unlawful IP Lic... de bono,

You appear to have information that I do not access to but that does not deflect from the fact that the GT3000 belongs to Coretrack not WS. Sure he has shares in CKK and should be satisified with that and not trying to get back the GT3000.

As for splitting the company, I have to ask why when the rig is ours not WS's.

I for one am willing to allow the processes of law sort this out rather than to and fro on this thread.

As for spin, I only pointed out comment made in the release to the ASX and the fact that the GT3000 belongs to Coretrack.

Because of the parties involved there will always be two sides to the story. Until all the facts are revealed in this fiasco we can only guess what the outcome will be.

I am free carried into CKK after having played the stock over the past couple of years, so have nothing to lose.

What is sad about this whole affair to me is that many would have thought we had a good thing going here but both management (WS included) and the board have been seen to be lacking in providing information to shareholders for quite sometime IMO. Accountability is what we all need now. Be it good or bad I just want facts and nothing else.

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.