WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

A well thought out comment from Furpo2 only wrong on many...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    A well thought out comment from Furpo2 only wrong on many accounts. I covered my very loose connections within previous comment though a little criptic to protect my job security. Ex of anything is just plain inaccurate. I am sure you wont blame me for protecting my public standing.

My thoughts on a quick end to Pybar relate to legal cost only which do increase as time goes on fir both sides. A delay cost a great deal more than bank interest though if you need cash deley may be what you need. Legals are not cheap though. If you have any commercial dealungs the first thing a solicitor will do is advise you to settle early. I dont think the WPG have the contract management experience on this one and that thier is a definate discourse between thier expectatuons and what is written on thier Pybar/WPG agreement. Law is more often then not heavily favours what is written rather than supposit intent. Pybar regardless of what one may think if them are experienced in this area and have a number of similar contracts.  The extra jumbo also show major good will from pybars end as its not in the contract as i understand it. You choose to disagree but on balance i think stringing this dispute out hurts WPG in both tangable and intangable costings. SP being one case in point.

I dont know  Cornell. Have never met him or had dealings with him so hate or dislike is something i wouldnt aim at an unknowen person. However as the major site goto he was and obviosly still is the captain of the ship on site. Whenever I have had dealings with waring entities be it the prime person/entity conducting a business or undertaking, contractors or sub contractors the site supervisor always has been found to carry some blame through poor comunication, incorrect action or inaction. So I do question his competence on being able to foster a positive outcome. The whole Pybar thing was handled with such a mess to say the least.

CEO: well all i say there is talk amounst other CEOs and thier advisors is not limited to ones own company. And yes a CEO must be ruthless at times but must always do i n the companies interest. Unfortunately  pride and job security prostitute such ideals if it means closing doors or affecting one own standing. I do seriously question whether or not they are insolvent and is knowingly so buy some at Kyle house. Guess time will tell.

CFO. History speaks for itself and would not be suprised if a few questions still need to be answered to the security commission regarding BLK.

Chairman Duffin. I dont believe i mention him a lot but my understanding is that he is not in the office much these days and is semi retired with the CEO as his captains pick.

Finally would i ever buy back into WPG. The answer to that is of course should I see an opportunity. Who wouldn't but have no intention at present and certainly dont see it going forward as stated earlier. I think my re entry point would be around 10 cents on the climb. Cant see that happening  though. Not much of a gambler you see so forget calling me a down ramper. Such a stupid name call as the market is so much bigger than hotcopper and anyone attemting to upramp or down ramp is plainly wasting thier time.  I dont like LIES and as a bit of self indulgence I like to be right.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by Oden1: 19/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.