WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

To be honest i dont think i will be getting back into it. I do...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To be honest i dont think i will be getting back into it. I do keep a keen interest as i made a bit of money of WPG to say the least but i do think they will go down mid next year and that pride is holding them up. Most of the directors that made money from the iron days have left or are semi retired now. I dont comment on my other shares as they are just straight forward without many issues. Qantas being my major.

I just dont trust this current management as there is always promises after promises and they fail to deliver each time. The webinar showed a troublesome CEO who couldnt present himself well for a business environment.

The following would need to be corrected for me to re enter this is just a start though.

1. Current CFO would need to be removed. Has in my opinion a checkered history. Bad blood between him, contractors, investors and yes Pybar im told which is not a good fit if handling the dispute.

2. Remove CEO. HE may be a good Geologist but are convinced that the accounting skills are rusty and prone not to disclose failers unless promted and caught. Latest being a significant time gap between the start of the dispute resolution process with Pybar and Publically anouncing it. Stongly believe that a relience between book insolvancy and legal insolvancy is being used here. Financial models in house cant be right on past performances. Still dont thin this will happen as he is a captains pick.

3. Dispite with Pybar must be solved quickly. I do believe the players have a lack of knowledge in contract management and will lose on the basis of what is written and not what was expected by inexperienced contract managers.

4. CASH IS KING. PROFIT IS QUEEN. I was recently staggered to find that the rehibiltation bond was not paid at Crazy alluded. Checked it out and found to be true and i believe Pybar actually paid WPG bond in the first instance. And now it appears a mates favour at government levels keeps this alive. In summarry Cash flow problem equals real problems and this is at the heart of current dispute with Pybar as they were an easy target being a large portion of thier out goings.

5. Make timely announcements again.

As i said just a start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.