GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Ann: Cornerstone Investment Update, page-75

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It was my choice to invest in GMC and I'm still comfortable with my investment. More than happy to wait in suspension untill this funding gets finalised and I do think it will be sorted out prior to the 16th. As out lined before the fundamentals of this project are strong and management have been working hard to get everything lined up once funding is received. I agree that they are being played by Pak and it seem he's looking for the best deal for himself (he is a successful business man) but now if plan B is in action and close to finalisation Pak could miss out. With manganese over US$1800t on a project that is viable at US$1100 he would not want to be left out and there will be other investors wanting to get in. Unfortunantly every investor will want a better deal and a new investor will want a better deal than Pak deal. But I truly believe we will have our funds soon, might just have to give up a bit more than before. Looking forward to funds received so we can see the project progress and all the announcements that we will get thru the development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.