TON 12.5% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

all this could had been done at 6c or even 7c if our rose cheek...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    all this could had been done at 6c or even 7c  if our rose cheek leader could have some vision.

whilst it is pleasing to see the coffers in the tin can, it stinks of collusion with RoboMD PC still being a puppet.

to those whom call me or others doubters, that is side track finger pointing, as this MD is still a wimp, not a warrior.

happy to eat my hat if he can get the options in the money by november but clearly he is operating to the design of others and not for shareholders.

I also dont see why the big applause as it seems PC only cares about having funds in the can to pay for wages.

meanwhile, shareholders remain sweating it out in an internet chat room over bollocks and delayed promises.

its clear and simple to see Somers or whomever they are called now(?) are driving this flea bitten dog with quality assets.

we even have Argonaut as finance consultants watching this pass by as Somers rolls it in hand and fist,  why PC?

would not be so bad if they could just take the shackles off, but silently they continually choose to do otherwise.

asic are wimps whom only have one eye open and the asx dont give a rats about anything providing they get their cut IMO.

management are over paid wimps whom hold no ambition for the shareholders IMO thus should be changed, removed with some ambitious and driven also connected MD whom is more resourceful, unlike ungrateful wimps such as Canterbury.

anybody remember this below?  well, it was true before since day one, yet clearly it remains and holds true to this day.

an excellent portrait that illustrates how exactly this circus is being run, IMO TON  robot Somers.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $3.602K 437.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 234764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 444712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.