PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Ann: Cornerstone Investor standstill obligation i, page-6

1. 1,086 Posts.
    re: Ann: Cornerstone Investor standstill obli... it's probably a bit cryptic to be making any assumptions on what GRAM might or might not do - was it just me or did i see some huge parcels getting moved around 15:00 and the volume over the past week or so has been higher than usual (by about 5m shares per day)?

personally i suspect GRAM will take up as much as they can as soon as they can - i suspect they were behind the inca de oro acquisition (still yet to be approved by el presidente) and that they were providing assurances for funding that and other projects. not sure how much of my analysis is wishful thinking.

mission - i could resort to a scoundrel's fallback and say that defeating richmond does not exactly constitute a win in the context of season 2010 but the reality is that i forgot!

can i make an impassioned plea to the PNA community which mission has already raised?
    does anyone know where to get FREE access to daily LME Copper Stockpile information down to the individual Warehouse levels?

this info is absolutely key to understanding demand and supply in order to determine whether a global recovery is in progress

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.