DNA 6.06% 3.5¢ donaco international limited

its been a couple of weeks, yet only 1 death recorded...

1. 4,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

its been a couple of weeks, yet only 1 death recorded inThailand, Cambodia, Vietnam.

iam saying the warmer climate lessen the change oftransmission. Not totally stop the virus.. lessen the transmission. unless close contact a in air-condenvironment.

Singapore in a tropical country. Yes.. but their livingarrangement is different to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam

Singaporean use the MTR (subway), and shop indoor in aircondenvironment... whereas in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam. People commute usingtheir own scooter, out in the open. There some air cond mall in Thailand,Cambodia, Vietnam but for local most market in South East asia a open marketout in sun.

also, singapore is a travelling hub and densely populate.with aircond in every building.. whereas in these other SEA countries, maybenot so much aircond for the average person.

sure, maybe there is a lack of testing kit available inthese South East Asia countries.. However, if there are lots and lots of peoplewalking infected.. why is the death rate so low.. only 1 death recorded in this3 SEA countries combines so far.

i don't think Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia is hiding anycoronavirus death.. they have no reason to hide.

look at South Korea, Iran death rate.. why aren't these SEA countries recording highdeath rate compare to south korea, iran, italy ?? sure maybe not enough kit to test everyone,but if a person die and suspect to be of coronavirus. iam sure the authority inthese SEA countries will do the test.

recent video shows, people in these SEA countries are stillgoing on with daily life, as oppose to people from HK, China, Singapore.

i stand firm regarding my statement. Warmer climate lessenthe coronavirus tranmission rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $4.673K 134.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211401 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 3974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.