AVR 1.29% $17.97 anteris technologies ltd

Hi chilly, with utter respect to your view point and WP as a...

1. 2,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hi chilly, with utter respect to your view point and WP as a human being I see very little value in contacting him, or any CEO, I would go as far as to say that by not contacting him and judging this company from the outside RIs would be in a far better place in respects to preserving their capital, by disinvesting in this company a fair while ago .... fact.

I am more relaxed then you may credit me for chilly, if what you say is what’s happening (trial postponed) than that is a serious set back, imo, funds will last how long now?, was there not a reasonable expectation that a deal would be in the offering in the next six months?

What this spec stock does not need, nor many others, is this setback, it does not have the funds to wait this out, is that true or not, if this goes pear shaped who will be quite opportunistic and clean up and reap the rewards?, answer quite obvious.

Waiting for sp sensitive announcements chilly, not ‘feel good’ emails from WP, just being pragmatic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.97
Change
-0.235(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.09 $18.09 $17.88 $1.182K 66

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 $17.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.05 554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.