AVR 1.29% $17.97 anteris technologies ltd

buyholdsellThe guy running the trials on AHZ's TAVR is extremely...

1. 3,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    buyholdsell
    The guy running the trials on AHZ's TAVR is extremely impressed how the trials have gone to date and of existing types of surgery, by what I can gather.
    I would think he would have a very good understanding of how it stacks up by his knowledge of ADAPT.
    Has he been incharge of many other similar type surgery trials?
    The other two existing FDA approved valves (IMO) are still not perfect.

If I was in need of a valve replacement I'd want to look at the one with the biggest positives.
    The ADAPT material has proven itself to a certain degree, with the likes of CardioCel etc.++
    There hasn't been many issues with the product
    There's over 10 years of lack of calcification.++++
    Talking to a number of people I know who've had Heart surgery, they all said they would'nt like to go through with it again.
    Painful, tiring and quite a long period of recovery time.

Being a trialist at least you won't have to pay for it and I would imagine you would get pretty good attention until you recovered, because they want it to be a success.

In NZ if you went through the public system you would most probably get what ever is the cheapest for the Dept of Health and I don't know if they would be involved with being part of a trial?

At the present time my heart appears quite happy, but we never know what it's going to throw at us.

Keep smiling smile.png and go easy on the coronas

Cheers
    Dabru.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.