ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Coronavirus Update, page-501

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Sustainable, post Coronavirus market is exactly what is required. = something you can put a multiple on. Until you get that it is just great cashflow!
    Suspect anything manufactured at the moment will be sold. Thinking margin on wholesale higher than on retail web sales. Looks to me like most of the cost is in the packaging and most retail orders will be just enough to get free postage, whereas 5L containers probably large margin. lets face it, mostly water which if you run the Auckland tap water through a carbon filter and UV lamp should be as good as the bottled stuff. Actually, given the way things are, it could be the bottled stuff!!
    My thoughts on margins in the same ballpark as yours.
    Step 1 trial results. 28 day claim on Z271, thinking has to be tested for 28 days.
    Step 2 deal or deals with a year 1 minimum volume in line with the Zoono China 4 year minimum
    You get that and a couple of years down the track the numbers are pretty impressive. Margin huge, overheads minimal, hand sanitiser market already growing before this at more than 10% p.a so p/e easy 35+

Test results pop1, deal/deals pop2. Hard to keep topping up when s/p has run so hard, but opportunities abound. Any one could be company making!! By the same token unfavourable test results would do some damage as well.
    Thats what makes a market.
    As always, only my opinion , DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $5.54K 197.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37037 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 337693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.