JAT 7.58% 71.0¢ jatcorp limited

"usually valued 5 x 7 x revenue" incorrect. totally incorrect. 5...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "usually valued 5 x 7 x revenue" incorrect. totally incorrect.
    5 to 7 the revenue are the companies where all the little kids are on hot copper squabbling over how good some outlandish concept company will be.

A real company with real revenue and stable growing earnings will trade 12-25 x earnings depending on the averaged pace of growth (yes, actual earnings!) and 2-3 times revenue, again pending demonstrated pace of growth (both net earnings and revenue).

I don't want to own a b.s company which is all talk and no profit like the other small cap 95% eventual fail companies. i believe JAT isn't one of those. JAT I believe is on the path to demonstrating stable earnings, stable growth.

i would prefer its value be 2 x revenue, with profit, and continue to deliver good growth year on year on those profits, and make its way into paying dividends in the future.

this is much better than it worth 8 x revenue, without profit, knowing it is b.s and having to wait every day for the cheer squad to move onto the next piece of crap and for my ballooned up investment to pop, and having to find another decent company to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.050(7.58%)
Mkt cap ! $59.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 71.0¢ 66.0¢ $126.3K 180.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35811 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.