JAT 0.00% 75.0¢ jatcorp limited

I think it is too early to call this loan deal a bad deal, and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I think it is too early to call this loan deal a bad deal, and too early to think the financial company going to take a big chunk at lower price, finance company aren’t stupid to lend $10m without assessing JAT’s business operations, who would say the finance company will get JAT shares? What if the load repayment done before it’s due day?

- why do you think we need that much cash for? Of course to upgrade production lines of our newly bought DAIRY CNCA credited manufacturing plant (1 of the 15s in Australia), why we do this? —> foresee able future demands as Neurio sales have been increasing quarter by quarter and year on year , the last accounts already tells you why. JAT has been mostly played by traders and traders aren’t have much money to fund business upgrades operations, traders only want to trade to get profits not hand out more money to grow the business as this isn’t their objective in trading, hence you see when fundings operations handed down to Chinese investors that traders are biarching about the dud move, and when rights issue handed down to shareholders in Aus and NZ yet people aren’t willing to take part of it. Because they only want to see JAT becoming second A2M with a magical $7m cash.

- JAT mgmt specified that most of their subsidiaries are going to be in cash positive operations within 12months that is including Neurio, GF, Vmeat and Cosmetic businesses, and we have been running on third consecutive cash positive quarters and this upcoming one should be cash positive too based on the unprecedented orders amount from Jan to March as cashed by coronavirus.

-JAT always wanted a site in Sydney but probably too expensive to get a site like ANMA 8500sm in Sydney and constrained by funding issues. Once the new plant is fully operational and max out the production lines to churn on better cash flows and I’m sure the second plant will be in their mind with potential partner of Sinopharm. Always need to start from somewhere. How much we finance for our first plant compares to other companies paid for theirs is a great deal from JAT, probably too great to believe to be true.

- Signed $80m deal probably gonna generate a reasonable chunk of cash profits to pay the current debts off and NO shares going to hand out, not a single ☝️

it is all wait and see approach I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 73.0¢ $41.80K 55.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19643 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.