EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

might be more than Copahue cj, Djibouti is advancing but are we...

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    might be more than Copahue cj, Djibouti is advancing but are we part of it, us and MidOil?

President of Djibouti speaking at Dubai Energy Forum yesterday.

President Ismail Omar Guelleh in Dubai Global Energy Forum

In addition to the electrical interconnection with Ethiopia, we will implement in early 2013, a major program of geothermal development with our development partners to the shores of Lake Assal and Lake ABHE and Goubet.

In 2018, we intend to have a geothermal power plant of 100 GW.

To do this, we need the cooperation and support of our partners multilateral, regional and bilateral, but also the companies that have the technology and expertise that we do not have in this area.

That is why we have relaunched our development of geothermal 300 MW with the support of the Government of China.

It is in this spirit that we signed with a consortium of banks, including the World Bank, the OPEC Fund, the African Development Bank and the French Development Agency geothermal drilling project to certify our potential this area.

Other private partners with whom we are currently in discussion are also interested in our project.

The aim of my country is to provide energy to all Djiboutians in 2020 and become the first country in Africa using an entirely "green energy".

We have a population of nearly one million, covering an area of 23,000 km2 with a huge potential for renewable energy.

I believe that with all these benefits and the support of our partners, we can achieve this goal Insha Allah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.