G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

If you are interested in getting a update, you should contact...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    If you are interested in getting a update, you should contact KordaMentha, they are the administrators, it is the Perth office that I believe is handling this, the phone number is 08 92209333.

As for your old mate TJ, in the October 23 quarterly, he said that the foward cash balance of the company would be between $15-25m(Aus) at the completion of the December quarter 31/12/23, in the actual December quarterly report 31/01/24, the company cash balance was $ 3.758m, you could drive a f*cking freight train between those two outcomes, but people like myself bought shares on the foward forecasts he was providing , the fat c*nt should be in jail, and I am going to work on putting him and any other f*cking slime bags, who were or still are in cohorts with the c*nt there, pity it wasn’t in China, you wouldn’t have to worry about the jail bit.

As for the shareholders, I believe that we are screwed, as we are the last in a long line of anyone to receive , what can be salvaged.
    In today’s announcement there is the first mention of a possible sale, some crew called Sternship Advisors , today’s announcement also says that the grades are improving and well as the revenues received, which in the end will make the sale of the assets more attractive, someone ends up with a great cheap mine, and current shareholders end up with sfa, its a bit like the whole thing has been set up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.