GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi axbci,Yeah sorry it wad 14c not 13c. My first purchase was...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi axbci,

Yeah sorry it wad 14c not 13c. My first purchase was 50,[email protected], then again and again and again. I'm comfortable in the top 50 but as I indicated this morning, it becomes a white knuckle ride when you reach your mean average. You have a number of decisions to make regarding a sell order because what you need to take into account, is your first buy order for tax reasons is your first sell order. This means that your first sell, even though you have reached your average, could in fact mean a loss.

That is why I have made an example of what difference it makes going up by 1c. My average now is 18c and I know I won't be selling any shares for quite awhile. Can you imagine the SP going up by 20c. That would be $200,000 if you had 1million + shares which I'm sure there are quite a few of the LTH's in that category.

I envisage GMV is at the commencement of a new lease in life asfaras businesses go. The release of the update by Dr Yacov prior to the market opening is tantamount to GMV's corporate life. We have all been witnesses to Dr G's promises, so this time it has to be different or we will lose all credibility. This Covid-19 Pandemic is what Dr Jacob's vision was bourne for. It was his "kismet".

GLTAH DYOR

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.