BTH 0.00% 11.0¢ bigtincan holdings limited

ASX AnnouncementsOne improvement that BTH leadership could...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    ASX Announcements

One improvement that BTH leadership could implement is to make better use of the ASX announcements platform to better market the business and improve the market cap by demonstrating ongoing "good news" and proactivity of the leadership.
    Just looking back over the last 12 months of ASX announcements I've categorised them as follows:

a) Mandatory admin announcements (eg sub notices, changes to holdings, notice of defined events, etc) - 46 notices
    b) Capital raisings/share placements - 18 notices
    c) Market updates - 6 notices
    d) Annual report/presentation, 1/2 yearly, AGM - 6 notices

The one category of announcement that proactively informs investors (inc potentials) is market updates and news. Only 6 notices and a 4 month gap between March and July 2023. Active communication from BTH leadership does a few things.
    - Informs the population of what is happening on the inside of the business.
    - Makes the CEO more trusted and likeable as they are seen to support investor's interests
    - Helps generate interest and liquidity in the share price

I see some stocks do this incredibly well (see Barton Gold (BGD) for instance).
    If you agree with the statement that BTH Leadership need to better market the business through better ASX communications, then give this an UPVOTE below to help me make the point...

PS Note that BTH do not have a dedicated investor relations manager - only an external administrative organisation (Jane Morgan) and some of the management team do IR as a second fiddle role, including the CEO. But are they trained in this? It would seem not.
    Last edited by dsm0: 06/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 10.5¢ $138.2K 1.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 963384 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 813934 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.