SHE 0.00% 1.2¢ stonehorse energy limited

Someone knows something i dont ? MC around 15M, SHEs share of...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Someone knows something i dont ? MC around 15M, SHEs share of Jewell will produce that in 2 years. Then there is another 20 odd years of cash flow. Probably around 15-20M with those base case numbers.((does anyone have the cash flow projections for 1300-1500boepd?). Seen them Forgot to save them). In those years. Just from Jewell. When the IP24 come in next week or the week after it is going to be a crazy house to try and get back in. Im thinking that number is going to be big. Really big. DP from BRK doesnt want to give away too much. But he seemed absolutely stoked in the interview. And everyday after that that IP24 number is still rising. Anyway. Im holding. Probably buying more if the price continues to drop. GLTA

As for the QLD play. Yeah seems wierd to cut ties with BRK after one well. So im thinking less risk and minimal capital plays. Althought I wouldnt be surprised is SHE has generated something like 10M aud in cash over the next year. So maybe the play isnt that small at all. Plus QLD has great oil and gas. So who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.213M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.2K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.