LMG 3.13% 3.3¢ latrobe magnesium limited

"Three locations have been evaluated for the Stage 2 Commercial...

1. 4,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    "Three locations have been evaluated for the Stage 2 Commercial Plant, namely the existing
    Demonstration Plant site, the Yallourn power station site, and Opal’s Australian Paper site in Maryvale.
    The existing site is limited in space and presents a timing challenge with respect to establishing
    sufficient natural gas and water to site. Developing easements and approvals for gas pipelines is
    becoming more and more challenging for industry."

For me this is not only disappointing, it is disgusting. We have not been informed of this possibility and it is massive impact imo.

Stage 2 was always going to be on the same site as the demonstration plant. The 1000 plant was to be scaled up to 10,000tpa plus by increasing capacity by 9000t. We have never heard of the prospects for the first commercial plant to be at Yallourn or Maryvale... For goodness sake!

Numerous reports, diagrams, plans, etc have presented that there was sufficient space. They even have land on the title they are currently leasing to a transportation mob, that could be rescinded.

Then to say
    "presents a timing challenge with respect to establishing sufficient natural gas and water to site."

Oh I see, both these challenges are due to time...
    For crying out loud, it is only time that we have had in abundance for years! If the reason is truely time, the demonstration plant on the current site should have never commenced.

I could say much more but instead I take a Bex and have a lie down.

Far out Corral Trout!
    Last edited by kengaroo: 24/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $77.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $5.793K 175.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17168 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 514478 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.