LMG 1.09% 4.6¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Not dumping or anything alike. I have legitimate questions.The...

1. 4,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Not dumping or anything alike. I have legitimate questions.

The demonstration plant was always conveyed as being a first step towards the 10,000 TPA plant on the existing site. It was communicated numerous times that the plant would be expanded on the same site. It was also communicated directly to me that it would be added onto the demonstration plant. We were never informed of the likelihood of two distinctly seperate production plants.

Using existing equipment from the plant in addition to further equipment and modifications, would then expand the plant up to 10,000 TPA. I can demonstrate this with the following snippet from the IMARC presentation last year:

"The company owns an 11-hectare site in Victoria, which will house its 1,000 tpa demonstration plant and subsequent 10,000+ tpa commercial plant."

If the demonstration plant, to the point of completion, runs to over 60 million dollars, and there is now the perceived option to use another site, either Yallourn or Maryvale, then there are direct implications that have not been divulged.

What facilities do either Yallourn or Maryvale have in place ready for the 10,000tpa plant or are we starting from scratch? Do the New sites need new offices, facilities car parks, OHS requirements ,EPA and Local Government approvals, ect ? Do the New sites mean a radical change to the budget for the 10,000ttpa plant?

If the demonstration plant stays seperate from the 10,000tpa site, will it only complete magnesium production to 1000,TPA and never be expanded? Over 60 million dollars is an enormous amount to spend on a 1,000 TPA plant.

If the existing demonstration site is inadequate to progress towards 10,000 TPA of magnesium, then what will LMG do if both Yallourn and Maryvale also end up being unsuitable? It is illogical to say that the current plant site is no longer suitable due to space, access to water, and gassing, and at the same time include it in a list of three options.

If LMG are stuck with the existing site, what does that mean that? Does the entire cost and time of establishing a new design to fit and sorting out water and gas mean that there will be potentially further delays before the 10 000 tpa plant is even commenced construction? It is vital to know.

Just so many questions that I have that I hope are answered soon.

Please give some comments as the empowerment to really get information, to really understand, is dismal. Opportunity to question and to delve deeper are almost non existent. I have never before felt so uninfluencial in the communication course of any venture that I have a vested interest in.

Regards

Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $13.74K 298.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 699146 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 41000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.