C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Corporate and Project Update, page-18

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    At least with Lind out of the way a consolidation may get up this time . For you NEWBIES , the last time ANW tried to consolidate it was overwhelmingly voted down as we all knew that Lind would do another massive dump and take the share price back to the 0.1c so all that would have happened would have been for us "old" shareholders to have our holdings diluted and then sit and watch it go back to the 0.1c .
    It would have looked like this .........

Harry holds 2 million shares valued at 0.1c ... which is $2000 ( bear in mind he probably bought those 2 million shares for about $40,000 when they where talking it all up and the SP was 2 cents or more )

ANW consolidate at say 10 to 1 .... making the new price 1c per share

Harry now holds 200,000 shares valued at 1 cent .... which is still $2000 ....

Lind partners and others dump millions of shares and the price tumbles back to 0.1c....

Harry now holds 200,000 shares valued at 0.1c

So in effect Harry lost 1.8 million shares and the value of his share holding is now $200 .
    Talk this company up all you like but it is a deadset woofer with i'd say a less than 5% chance that they can ever turn it around ........ my portfolio hopes i'm wrong but in reality i wrote this off quite a while ago and wish i had had the good sense of a few other "old" holders who saw the writing on the wall and got out with a big loss but nothing like the loss they would have had if they were as stupid as me and believed everything the management was saying .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16 1.331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3136389 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.