VRX 7.69% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

Have a look at the EPBC thing for the Atlas project, the...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Have a look at the EPBC thing for the Atlas project, the decision on theirs is that the project will require assessment and approval under EPBC Act before it can proceed, while the VRX one just stated that "the project will be assessed by accredited assessment under the Environmental Protection Act 1986 (WA) in the form of Public Environmental Review with a four-week public review period."

I think that explains the difference in status on EPBC portal.

And here is my reasoning on don't want to read too much into statuses in different agencies, I just simply don't believe those government agencies can act that fast and update things "real time".

RE board approval, I want exactly the same as you, and hope you are right, would be a nice change for once, but I really think it's unlikely we just skip through the response to comment part. Hoping that it's now on VRX court to respond and that it is progressing well.

I think the reason behind the small-ish CR is the confidence of getting this through in reasonable manner of time. Previous quarterly, (this is on top of my head so number may not be exact) with R&D money, it's mentioned that they have roughly 3 quarters left, I think it was around $2.2m. So they think hat $1.5m + SPP allow for buffer and equipment purchases, so I guess they foresee things be alright on government time scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $20.75K 584.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70429 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 128317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.