VRX 0.00% 3.7¢ vrx silica limited

Maybe continue being away, @Mininggold82, because we are back at...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Maybe continue being away, @Mininggold82, because we are back at waiting game.

To summarise the discussion so far, for the benefits of others as well if they want to have a quick catchup on discussion so far.

- The official last EPA status update on the site is “Public Environmental Review period closed”.

- blister went through the EPA manual and found that that stage can be closed if EPA doesn’t require response from proponent.

- However, we found that there was a very recent project by Atlas that was at the same status, moved to “Response to submission published”.

- There was now some sort of confirmation this could go different ways. One, the review process is completed, preparation for report is done and waiting for next EPA meeting. Two, longer path, EPA gives summary, VRX responds.

- Digging the EPA meeting dates from annual reports, I found that the meeting generally falls on 3rd or 4th Thursday of the month. Proponent is invited to the meeting to discuss their proposal if it’s considered.

- The next meeting date prediction is 21st September, so if VRX is considered as per blister’s thinking, then they should be invited here. - Another possibility (as much as I like the above to happen, but I am more towards that this is the next step, just to set my expectation). VRX has received the summary and commentaries from EPA and is now either close to finishing the response or just recently submitted their response.

- Some more specs from me: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/69786544/single

- Either way, it’s waiting game. September announcement or next quarterly for some updates. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by halbebe: 12/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $4 111

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 277054 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 318486 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.