ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    I wonder what to make of "monitoring developments" and "positioning ourselves" in the Leonora region ... does that mean no active discussions?

Mention of 3 mills (plus the unbuilt mill) but you have to think Cardinia ore will go to Mt. Morgans.

Must be little cash left. Staff redundancies, and no drilling program planned (or did I miss it).

KIN, DCN, and GMD have all gone quiet on finalisation of DCN takeover and re-starting Mt. Morgans mill. I wonder if GMD are talking directly to Delphi? It would make sense.

Is there a hint that Cardinia might be spun off? The regional tenements are held by subsidiary companies (Kin East and Kin West) so maybe. Not for GMD shares I hope ... swapping gold for overpriced paper, as someone recently put it.

I presume Kin will need $ and Delphi will stump up while the rest of us see dilution ... I got no sense a deal is imminent which would stave that off.

Just thinking aloud. I think if Kin didn't have Delphi behind it we would be shark food by now, but Delphi are not our kindly uncle - they will get a good deal for themselves from any cap raising. Please Kin don't give Delphi a royalty. Sell the ball mill to SPR maybe ... they need an additional mill . Time to admit Kin will never build a mill.

I am not sure time is on GMD's side. They have to start delivering. ShortMan has them as the 4th most shorted stock on the ASX atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.