LRS 5.41% 17.5¢ latin resources limited

I'm still here Frikkie dear, still reading this post over my...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I'm still here Frikkie dear, still reading this post over my morning cuppa every day. Though it doesn't take as long these days. Still holding all my shares and waiting patiently. I must say I feel more comfortable now that all those get rich quick kids have fled with their tails between their legs. I tried to warn them back in February that talk of buying islands and having big parties was a bit premature. Talk about upsetting the Karma Gods!
    Back then they were all wishing they'd bought at a cheaper price. Well, the market is giving them a second chance to buy cheap; but I doubt they will. It's hard to buy when all is negativity, but it usually turns out to be the best time to buy.
    So, now that things have cooled, what do we know? Well, we know it's just as hard as it's always been to find stuff under the ground! Did they really think we'd find the mother load in the first hole? Like spoilt kids, they've thrown the toys out of the cot and stuck out the bottom lip. If it was that easy to find it wouldn't be so valuable.
    We also know that there is definitely lithium there. Just not in the quantities that Mr Market wanted ... Yet!
    Be patient people and keep the faith. It's much easier to double your money from half a cent than it is from 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $489.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $1.567M 8.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38727 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 319655 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.